Monday, April 2, 2018

New Vegas Mods

I finally got my New Vegas mods working and looking right. Originally I had installed 142 mods and they kind of worked though New Vegas ran kind of slow and some how my character end up naked with a permanent erection. Why internet?! Anyway I'm down to around 15 mods. Mainly bug fixing and graphical enhancements. The game is running and looking great now and I'd like to post about my "Phil Poops Bed" character playthrough eventually in an effort to actually beat my first Bethesda game.

Here's some screen shots of what I'm playing with, as well as some of my past iterations. Starting with Phil Poops Bed embarking:






Also here's a vanilla game screenshot as reference:


3 comments:

  1. Wow that does look a lot better having those mods installed. It must have bee quite a process getting it down from 142 mods down to 15. Why would anyone want to play a fallout game where their character has a permanent erection? Maybe if you can't get it up, you want play a character who can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I edited the post with a different screenshot up top. This is what I'll go with. It looks like The Road which was the end goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, there's tons of fucking weird nudity/sex mods for Bethesda games. I think it kinda takes away from the games. If you want to see big titties tune into Fox News and look at all the Aryan chicks...

    ReplyDelete