Thursday, April 12, 2018

Blog Petition IV:

Hi all,





I would like you all to sign this petition requesting that Justin and Veronica Tommy eat a stick of deodorant update the blog with a better layout and cooler graphics name their baby Joseph/Josephine I, Joey Waalkes: hamburger enthusiast, start a Blogger beef with Moveable Walls guy. I'm pretty sure he's not going to read my comment on the previous post so I feel the need to let him know he's picked the wrong blog to spam all over. As I Run is an old fashioned blog that's been bringing joy to the internet for almost 10 years now and all of our walls are stationary here.

So if we can get 10 comments on here I'm going to start spamming Moveable Walls guy. I don't plan on being overly mean about it. Maybe some haikus and a short story about the daily struggles of those whose walls only move when you take a sledgehammer to them.

I also request that Tommy listen to Knights In White Satin by The Moody Blues while doing this. Thankyouverymuch!

9 comments:

  1. Walls, by definition, are not supposed to move.
    -Walt Whitman

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNGH! I AM EXPERIENCING PEAK BROMANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfS6Nl962Qg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Donnie T should think about getting Mexico to pay for the wall being a moveable wall in case we ever need to shift it over to the Canadian border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if we actually don't need walls, man? All they do is seperate us from each other. I want to live in a world with now walls, only ceilings and the occasional blanket fort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, what if I would prefer that my walls be moveable, but then I change my mind and decide I want my walls to be stationary? What if I don't have object permanence and I forget the rest of my house is behind the moveable wall I just put up? The moveable wall customer service department so far has been unable to answer these important questions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the Berlin Wall had been a moveable wall, there would have been no cold war!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be careful about moving walls or the ceiling might fall down on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9o5_W6hn9k

    Is this Tommy? If not, it massively feels like something he would have done. Oh, and something about movable walls.

    ReplyDelete