Thursday, August 11, 2016


De Ketchupido -a dissertation on ketchup by a crazy rando from Facebook.

In my defense, I'm not often using it on gourmet dishes, but to drown out the notes of turd in cheaper foods that I have to purchase, because Im an American and my corporate overlords would sooner see me dead than fed on organic, non GMO foods. Secondly, there are a wide variety of ketchups the author doesn't take into consideration that do not have GMOs or high fructose corn syrup, which I highly doubt our dainty author avoids in their entirety, rather pointing their crooked trembling finger at these elements to illustrate their point of view on the topic of ketchups. In regard to sodium, I'd day say the very same, and for myself, I require high sodium. People with EDS tend to have POTS, which causes dizziness and fainting. If I drive up my blood pressure a bit (it's usually 90/60--it peaks at 110/70), then it helps me stabilize my equilibrium. The reliance upon personal experience to demonize ketchup furthermore illustrates that the author relies heavily upon logical fallacy. I'm sorry you had trouble working as a dishwasher in a school cafeteria. I....don't really think you're going to have the most charming time with any foods there, but I, personally, have only cleaned up after lunch sessions. As a person with sensitivities to smell, it turned me off of all foods until I was able to toke up a bit or give myself enough time and space to recoup. Their reference to Louis' Lunch and the Hotdog Council, also, don't take into consideration that we're talking about the use of the condiment on finer foods rather than the horseshit I'm buying with my food stamps. Do you think I ENJOY the taste of powdered cheese mix in my pasta product? No. But if I can zazz it up with a bit of cheap sauce, I'm going to do what it takes to get my picky ass to stay alive. I'll summarize by saying that their reference to a pulitzer prize winner is also fallacious. Pythagoras lent very much to the betterment of society, but the man shit slinging mad in regard to his perception of 'beans'.

No comments:

Post a Comment