Monday, October 28, 2013

I heard Joe C liked Reba

Hey guys, I'm busy running a burger empire and working on grad school applications, but I wanted to make a quick post about how Joey loves the musical styling of Reba, so much that he likes her on Facebook. He also likes Ashley Tisdale, JB, MJ, and holy fuck this is why I hate going into the music section with people. Every 2 fucking sections I hear, "Ho man Tommy, I bet you like Katy Perry HAR HAR HAR." The joke is that I obviously don't, but it gets made a minimum of 12.5 times before we get through the cd section. Don't even get me started about the barbie isle at Toys R' Us.

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't like Reba? Not only can she sing or something but she can also act. Hello?! Tremors any one? Also anyone with an awesome sitcom named after them has automatic street cred in my book.

    Burger Empire? Did you finally open that BK you've been dreaming of for years?

    ReplyDelete