Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When I close my eyes I see pixels.

Here's a new game I've been working on. It's going to be a prequel to the Big Lebowski. Now, I realize that writing a prequel to The Big Lebowski is kind of like writing a prequel to the Bible. I'm going to give it a try though. I'm trying to think of a plot if you guys have any ideas. (Maybe something involving a cactus) Also any constructive criticism on the apartment art would be welcome. You too spammers!
The picture should get bigger if you click it...

1 comment:

  1. I went to three and three quarters semesters of art school in New York and I have to tell you that this is the most confound self portrait I've ever seen. Firstly, where is the bowl of fruit? Number two, where is the naked lady? Additionally, the dinosaurs feet are porportionally too large for its tiny head.
    Seriously though you got like every single detail right, I can't notice a single thing that is missing.

    ReplyDelete