Wednesday, August 23, 2017

BLOG POST 420

Image result for weedI am no cop man, I bring Kush Kush to you, please dial Bush-Did-9-11 and I will bring you freshest dankest weed. Hitler should have smoke that bomb ass skunk unk unk unk. I am squidman. We live world unity, but ARRRRGH no Hitler deny unity. Bad Hitler. Good day! Right of law! I've been married five times, but it is not my fault. Courts too favorable to my many wives. Child care is horseshit. I'm a deadbeat dad fuck with me and find out. Also please write on my webazone if you want me to send me pizza rolls.
This used to be a nice neighborhood.

5 comments:

  1. Correction. Carson Daly is squidman. You are actually octopusman. Also Anderson Cooper is camelman and Al Roker is dromedaryman. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to reduce stress

    how to reduce stress Providing you our best Happiness Now Hypnosis at www.HappinessNowHypnosis.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, why does horseshit have such a bad reputation? You never hear someone refer to something as pigshit or monkeyshit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kartik, if you can answer that question, that will reduce my stress and I will provide you with a special surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many of us are living stressful lives. Stress is the main reason behind every illness associated with mental health. Buy Etizolam to reduce the stress.

    ReplyDelete